Tec partners are working with a growing FinTech based in Central London who are an online lending marketplace connecting lenders and borrowers that services a Trillion Dollar industry.
They are set to substantially disrupt their marketplace and have therefore created significant interest.
After already closing £2 Million of funding and with a number of further significant investments at signing stage they are about to significantly grow and scale.
Urgently required is a talented Frontend Developer to join a growing Development team to take full autonomy over the Frontend.
This would be well suited to a Mid-Level Developer who wants to take a step up and be part of growing their won team.
- Lead the technical planning, user story and technical acceptance creation, and coding
- Guide and manage other developers that are contributing code to the project
- Plan technical architectures that are scalable and extendable
- Review mockups and other artifacts
- Interact with business stakeholders and guide them through technical decisions, suggest
- and implement best practices, provide time estimates and develop high quality solutions
- Web application development experience in Python/Django
- Experience with Angular
- Clear understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Experience in Django Rest Framework
- Familiarity with JSON, REST, SOAP Web Services.
- Good experience in version control tools - git preferred
- Proficiency with Data visualisation and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- front end
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job