Frontend Developer (Angular 2+) - Stockport - Up To £35,000
This is an exciting frontend/Angular role with one of the biggest and most rapidly growing ecommerce groups in the UK. They own some of the best ecommerce sites across the country and have recently taken over a well-known company based in Stockport. The primary project for this role would be transitioning the frontend of 15+ ecommerce sites onto an Angular frontend, creating greater responsiveness and a more appealing look and feel. The have a massive, powerful in-house system which runs all aspects of the company, from order taking, to dispatches, to payment processes. On top of building a structured Angular template to help transition their current sites, you would also get to work building and evolving new and current features of their in-house system, adding data display dashboards and order reporting and monitoring tools.
Working in a small team of 7 full-stack developers, the philosophy within the development department involves extensive contribution and involvement, with developers getting the opportunity to work on their own creative and innovative ideas. They have a very relaxed and social working environment which inspires creativity and freedom of expression and are looking for developers who are open to different approaches and ideas specific to each project.
With this role, the company offer the opportunity to progress into a full-stack role, with flexible working hours and the potential to transition into a partially remote position over time.
Other role responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop their primary storefront applications for their eCommerce platform.
- Design, implement and maintain new applications that add to their current ecosystem.
- Liaise with internal and external teams to discover requirements and troubleshoot issues e.g. build reporting tools.
- Work together with the development team to shape processes and best practices within the team.
- Be part of technical discussions around new developments and be able to recommend implementations.
- Good experience with Angular (They use versions 2, 4 and 5)
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with 3rd party API integration
- Knowledge of version control (Git/SVN)
*Any experience with Node, PHP, MySQL or eCommerce would be a great benefit for the company.
It is important that you take interest in getting involved with the team and putting your ideas forward, as well as being able to work independently and take ownership of certain projects.
This role comes with huge scope for career progression within the company, with this being a really exciting time to join and grow within a company displaying highly ambitious and exciting prospects.
If you want to hear more, get in touch with Adam - Chassam Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"