A rapidly expanding business based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Front Office Treasury Analyst, reporting directly into the Treasury Manager. This company is quickly becoming an established name in their sector and have plans to expand globally over the next few years. The role is essential to support the Front Office as you’ll be evaluating and implementing improvements and assisting with large scale Treasury Projects.
Our client is a firm believer in home grown talent so this role will be ideally suited to a candidate who’s looking to widen their treasury knowledge and develop within a close knit team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily cash position including admin for cash pools
- Identify and report on FX risk exposure
- FX management including trading and hedging
- Produce variance analysis and management reports on cash flow forecasting, FX, KPIs, etc.
- Assist the Front Office with Treasury Projects including a TMS implementation
- Corporate treasury experience is essential
- Ideally studying towards a relevant qualification e.g. AMCT, ACCA, etc.
- Strong Excel skills (and Microsoft suite)
- Prior use of dealing platforms (e.g. 360T, FXall)
- A driven individual with a desire to learn and develop within Treasury
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'