Our client, located near Regent's Park, in the heart of London, is a vibrant student centre offering accommodation, social and support services for resident and non-resident British and overseas students. In addition, our client encompasses the Park Crescent Conference Centre and 229 music venue.
- SUMMARY OF THE POST
To provide an efficient and welcoming central communication point for residents, members, staff and visitors. A friendly, well presented and helpful personality is needed for this position, with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FRONT DESK
- To answer and redirect enquiries and comments
- To receive and connect incoming telephone calls
- To monitor security and access to the building
- To receive and distribute mail inwards
- To sell sundry items, and manage the float.
- To keep various records, such as current and past members, and mail recording
- To control the car park in the absence of the car park attendant
Hours of Work:
It is a rolling work pattern of 6 days on shift followed by 3 days off (average of 33 hours working week), working 0800-1530 or 1530-2300. It will be necessary to work some Bank Holidays, for which either overtime or an alternate day off is given.
- SALARY & BENEFITS
- The salary offered is £18,258 p.a., rising to £19,260 p.a. after successful completion of probation.
- A £2.75 food allowance per shift is given for use in the ISH Catering facilities
- Holiday entitlement is 20 working days per annum, rising at the rate of 1 extra day for each year worked, up to a maximum of 25 days.
Contributory defined benefits pension scheme.