Front Office Project Manager - Commodities
Contract: £585 per day (PAYE) or £670/Day (Umbrella Company), 6 months
City of London
Project Manager, Project Lead, Front Office, Trading, Commodities, Technology, Brady, Software, IT, Agile, Scrum, Implementation
Leading Commodity Trader is seeking a Project Manager to work on a Front Office Technology transformation. In this role you will lead the implementation of a commodity trading software Brady. Previous experience in this is essential.
Contract on a PAYE or Umbrella basis - Initial 6 month contact
- Project Management experience within Commodity Trading.
- Knowledge of Front Office, Trading processes.
- Previous experience implementing Brady or similar commodity trading software.
- Agile, Scrum experience.
- Must have a strong ability to lead within a matrix environment.
- Strong skill managing senior stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you meet these requirements please apply now!
- Front Office
- Project Manager
- Project Lead
- ImplementationProject Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'