Front Office / Reservations Manager – Luxury Hotel!
Leeds / Huddersfield
Up to £30,000
We are looking to recruit a strong Front Office/Reservations Manager to lead the team and manage the front office and rooms division of a fantastic luxury boutique hotel.
You will need to be the ultimate professional in this guest facing role, be passionate about excellent guest service and be able to inspire a small team to deliver high quality friendly service. You will also take the lead on all reservations and room allocations and manage the finance administration.
The role will suit a strong front office professional who enjoys working in a high quality venue.
The requirements of the role:
- You must have experience in a front office managerial / supervisory role within a 4 or 5 star hotel environment
- Be a strong front office manager and provide a genuine welcoming presence to guests.
- Lead, inspire, coach and develop a small team.
- Deliver service to an incredibly high standard in all areas.
- Play a key role in guest relations and loyalty schemes.
- Take the lead in rooms reservations and allocations.
- Have good understanding of front of house systems.
- Have impeccable standards of cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Assist in developing rate strategies and proactive sales of rooms and gift vouchers.
- Assist in finance administration.
- Have previous experience in health and safety management.
We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for hospitality and guest service for this role.
You will be joining a very exciting company at an exciting time.
Salary: up to £30,000
Please note only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted for this role.
Berkeley Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job