An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front Office Manager to join a well-established hotel
The purpose of this role will be to join the management team, with the capability to drive and manage a small reception desk. This is an exciting opportunity for a focused and experienced Reservations, Reception or Hotel Sales Manager.
* To oversee the day to day running of the small reception desk
* Ensuring the delivery of exceptional Customer service, both personally and by motivating and inspiring your team to deliver excellent Customer service standards at all times
* Driving and maintaining departmental operational standards ensuring the department runs efficiently and effectively
* Hands on support, working alongside the Reception team and leading from the front, dealing with a wide range of operational situations within this large multi-functional organisation
* Proactive and confident in dealing with any opportunities and Guest complaints, with the ability to close them swiftly and to the satisfaction of all parties concerned
* Leading, managing and developing the team, ensuring that they have the necessary skills to deliver to the standards required
Salary and Benefits
- Fantastic working hours from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Really fantastic salary for the right candidate; up to £35k
- Assistance provided with relocating to the area
- Live-in option
- Excellent bonus potential
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Charlie Papworth on at our Norwich office. You must only apply through Charlie exclusively and will be unable to contact the hotel direct.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job