Front Office FX eTrading C++ Developer, Low Latency, Banking - 459459
A leading international Investment Bank based in London are on the look out for a C++ Software Engineer with strong expertise in Low Latency development to come on board and join a rapidly expanding Multi-asset eTrading development team.
This project is extremely business critical and also driven by senior, respected technology professional within the Bank.
The Successful C++ Developer will be involved in all aspects of the full software development lifecycle while playing this pivotal role in the development of the FX trading Platform.
The Successful Front Office C++ Developer will;
- Need to have excellent C++ skills on Linux.
- Thorough knowledge of STL and Boost libraries is highly desirable.
- Must have solid Multithreading, Low latency and High throughput experience.
- Excellent communications skills to interact with business representatives.
- Knowledge of Market Access and FX products is a good to have.
- Banking experience is not essential.
The Successful C++ Developer can expect to receive a total financial package of up to £150k per year.
If you meet the requirements and initially like the sound of this, please apply below.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.