Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist - Henley on Thames
The Gi Group is currently recruiting on behalf of an elegant 4* members club and hotel in the Henley on Thames area for an experienced Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist. The establishment has 17 bedrooms with elegant grounds (18 acres)
Reporting to the Head Receptionist you will be responsible for the day to day running of the Reception ensuring delivery of an efficient and consistent service at all times.
There is live in accommodation available - the role requires commitment to work shifts which could include weekends and evenings.
* Maintain customer service values and deliver excellent customer service at all times
* Ensure members, callers and visitors are greeted with a warm welcome and their enquiries and requests are dealt with efficiently
* Taking reservations and entering them on the Room Master system - sending out confirmation emails, texts or faxes
* Check in and out all residents, ensuring bills are correct before they leave
* Responsible for the reception float
* Completion of administrative duties
* Liaising with other departments in regards to queries and requests of guests and members
* Represent the image of the establishment - business appearance, pleasant and helpful manner
Ideally you will have background within this role in a high standard establishment, ideally looking for live in accommodation. You will have excellent customer service skills, be computer literate and hold the ability to work under your own initiative
- front office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job