An excellent opportunity for a Front Office Business Analyst to join a highly reputable, international company
Your new company
This privately owned, independent company offers investment solutions and retirement expertise across the globe. They have a passionate vision for the future and take pride in the excellence of their investment solutions and client service.
Your new role
The role is for a Senior Business Analyst within the Front Office Reporting & Analytics team, with responsibility for contributing to the expansion of reporting and analytics capabilities to all investment management business areas globally. It requires a skill set that encompasses the full spectrum of business analyst activities through the project life cycle but with a particular attention on data workflow, change management and information delivery. The role is both client and technology facing. A key part of the delivery team is based in India. This role will require excellent relationship management and communication skills to ensure a superior service to our partners is maintained.
What you'll need to succeed
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven business analysis experience within an Asset Management environment with a track record of successful implementations & strong business relationships
- Strong experience in business process re-engineering, change management, analysis, user requirement gathering, gap analysis & business case development
- Excellent understanding of asset management data and data workflows
- Experience in the use of Business Intelligence tools for information delivery in a front office facing role
- Experience of visualising complex data to aid analysis or report building
- Excellent inter-personal, communication, documentation, facilitation & presentation skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working one or more projects implementing a reporting / analytics platform
- Experience working with one or more BI tools (OBIEE, QlikView, Tableau)
- Experience of Agile working methodologies
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: fund of funds, fixed income, equities or derivatives, investment risk,
- 3rd Party asset management vendor application experience
What you'll get in return
This role is paying a base of between £75-85k dependent on experience. Plus a highly competitive bonus/benefits package and the opportunity to excel your career with a top firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job