An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen to join our client’s team as Front of House
Working in the heart of the Member Services Centre in Truro, you will be part of a busy team with diverse skills and experience.
You will welcome Members and visitors, ensuring their first impression of the business is consistently excellent. You will be efficient, organised and have an exceptional eye for detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential and strong secretarial skills would be beneficial as you will be required to produce quality written communication. Front of House is a fast paced area in which to work, requiring quick and innovative thinking on a daily basis. Responsibilities include:
- Welcoming Members and visitors to the organisation
- Arranging meetings and supporting functions and events
- Recruitment and training administration
- Administrative support for our Operations team
To be part of the team you will display the following skills and attributes:
- Be a confident communicator, both face to face and over the telephone
- Be flexible
- Be highly proficient in using Microsoft Office packages
- Have great rapport building and organisational skills
- Enjoy rising to a challenge
- LOVE being around people!
This is a part time position (25-30 hour week). Starting salary is in the range of £15,500 to £21,500 and this position includes a defined contribution to the pension scheme and access to the company’s private medical insurance scheme (after a qualifying period).
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, recognise yourself in the description above and would like to join the team, please send us your CV and covering letter.
The closing date for this position is Friday 22nd of September
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job