Front of House w. Housekeeper duties
Our Client, a busy, well established Barrister Chambers is seeking a Front of House/House Keeper to fill this unique and important role within their firm.
This person must be friendly, caring and sensitive. It is this person job to welcome visitors, offer refreshments and a great experience. Many visitors may be dealing with sensitive issues, or unaware to the workings of a law firm so this person will be the first friendly face they see when they visit. As well as the important soft skill elements to the role, this person will not mind tidying meeting rooms and making sure the chambers look visit ready at all times.
This is a great role for someone caring who enjoys being the face of a brand, helping others and really cares about good presentation and client service.
- Serving refreshments to all visitors to Chambers.
- Welcoming all visitors, greeting and offering friendly, kind and professional service
- Ensuring that all common areas (e.g. waiting room and conference rooms) are in appropriate good order during working hours to receive visitors.
- Checking the rooms, kitchens and facilities are appropriately maintained and stocked, throughout the working day by checking at least twice a day. (Overnight cleaning is carried-out by external contractors)
- Maintaining the stock of all beverages and refreshments
- Liasing with receptiopn and admin teams
- Whenever possible, but with a priority lower than the other duties above, providing Members and staff of Chambers with beverages.
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Barristers Chambers
HOURS: 8:30am - 5:00pm
CULTURE: Professional, friendly, committed to great service
BENEFITS: Friendly team! Holiday allowance with potetnial for extra days, pension contribution, discretionary bonus
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"