We are currently recruiting for permanent Front of House/Typist to join our well established client based in Liverpool City Centre. The role is working Monday- Friday 9am-5.30pm with an early finish on a Friday. This role will be paying £16,000 with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an immediate start is available.
About The Role:
• Being the first point of contact and manage the incoming calls for both the Liverpool and Manchester office
• To meet and greet clients where appropriate and required
• Ensuring meetings are booked correctly and arrange refreshments and stationary accordingly
• General administrative duties including typing documents
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Reception/typing experience preferably in a legal setting but not essential
• Strong organisational and timekeeping skills
• Experience of working in a typist role
About The Benefits:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Full training provided
• Contributory Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare following completed probation
• Working hours 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Mon-Thurs and an early finish on Friday!
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please apply via the link below today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job