Front of House Switchboard Operator - 3 month Temporary Full time Reigate
Based on the outskirts of the pretty market town of Reigate you will be working within a sleek modern head office. As part of the Reception team you will be working either on the main reception desk meeting and greeting visitors as well as signing for parcels. The other part of the role will be based in the reception office answering all incoming calls and transfer to the correct department as well as completing basic admin tasks. To be successful in this role will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service and a pro active work ethic.
You will have the following Key responsibilities:
- Meet and greet internal and external clients
- Arrange meetings rooms and coordinate catering for meetings
- Answer all incoming phone calls
- Managing all client enquiries and notifying the relevant members of staff
- Handle any incoming faxes and post
- Assisting with any administrative duties, such as typing and filing
- Customer Service
- Working as part of a team answering calls through to a switchboard
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a receptionist role
- A positive can-do attitude
- Conduct yourself in an excellent professional manner at all times
- Be able to engage with clients across all levels
- Confident on the phone for both internal and external calls
If you are looking to work in a corporate, friendly environment this position is definitely for you.
Office Angels is an Equals Opportunities Employer, and words as an Recruitment Agency for Permanent and temporary vacancies. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.