You will be reporting to the Client Services Manager and work collaboratively with other team members, clients and colleagues in order to meet the needs of patients, providing fantastic customer services at all times.
The client is a veterinary establishment located in Godalming.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- First point of contact for Front of House team queries
Manage the team rota, manage team holidays ensuring holiday is taken throughout the year and providing cover where necessary, manage team sickness absences and cover where necessary
Run return to work meetings and escalating concerns
Manage the performance of the team and team members, providing regular feedback to them and carry out regular one-to-ones with team members
- Carry out staff appraisals alongside the Client Services Manager
- Escalation point of contact for the team to resolve difficult conversations/ complaints
- Ensure processes are adhered to
- Deputise for the Client Services Manager covering holiday or sickness as necessary
- You will need to be a team player
- Previously been exposed to a team leader position
- Previously been exposed to a receptionist position (desirable)
- Dealing with high level clients in a fast paced environment
- Handle clients compassionately
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and provide guidance and coaching to team members
- Conscientious and considerate to assist clients through highly emotional experiences
- You will need to have a friendly and positive approach at all times
A temporary opportunity with the potential to go perm for a very well established company with a fantastic environment.
- Front of House Supervisor