We are recruiting for a charismatic Front of House Supervisor/ Beauty Therapist dual role to join a vibrant salon community with several locations across North London.
Our client is looking for a dynamic, beauty therapy trained candidate who has a passion for exceptional service and who is looking to grow with the brand. You will be supported with ongoing training and development to exceed both short and long-term career goals.
- Always assist Guests whenever possible meeting extremely high standards of customer service
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training Guests in these areas
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by Guests, ensuring complete Guest satisfaction
- Ensure that all Guests are aware of the Loyalty Programme and encourage them to sign-up
- Actively promote home care programs, meeting minimum retail sales goals
- Actively promote treatments, services and retail, as well as promotions and/or discounts available
- Consistently perform fantastic facials, waxing, body, hand and foot treatments to the highest standard
- Perform an array of fabulous nail treatments including acrylics and gels
- Ensure that consultation cards are completed and up to date
- Conduct full consultations with Guests prior to their treatments
The ideal candidate must:
- Be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent in electrical facials
- Have 1 year+ salon experience
- Possess extremely high standards of Customer Service
- Proven front desk receptionist experience
- Be computer Literate, Experience with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel would be desirable but not essential
- Languages: English
This is a fantastic chance to join a company with excellent career opportunities. They will provide all the support and training you need to excel in your career path.
If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for apply today!
Package £17-20k + commission
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job