Front of House Supervisor - €8 per hour
We have a unique opportunity for you to join a new contract at Thomas Franks at an innovative and trendy Head Office location in Sliema, Malta, overlooking the sea.
Thomas Franks take pride and passion in creating fresh homemade food using local family owned suppliers and we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Front of House Supervisor working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis, 37.5 hours per week. This may include evening work and will provide a breakfast, lunch and dinner service and any additional hospitality.
Duties of the role will include:
- Serving customers with a consistently high standard of service
- Supervising the day's service and ensuring stock levels are sufficient and all hospitality is catered for and correct.
- Administration and daily bookwork
- Completing front of house due diligence
- Ensuring client and customer needs are met
Key skills for the role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Previous experience in catering
- Be confident in a customer focused environment
Uniforms and meals on duty will be provided.
Interviews for this position will be held on 12th and 13th April.
The successful candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have the relevant Right to Work documentation to be considered for this full-time role. Identity & reference checks (covering the last five years) will form part of the recruitment process.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Positive Team Player