Eliane of Hungerford is hiring!
We are looking for friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic people to join our lovely team. Experience in hospitality is preffered but not required and additional training will be provided.
Eliane is much more than your average café/restaurant, and we offer choices for all customers, no matter what allergies or dietary requirements they may have. As well as learning to master the art of creating the perfect flat white, you will also learn how to create fresh, homemade juices and smoothies from scratch with organic produce, use an Ipos till system and learn to create visually appealing displays of food and other products.
Working at Eliane requires a real passion for both food and hospitality as you will be expected to learn the company ethos and the methods in which we prepare food as this is a crucial part of who we are! Great customer service is key, as well as a willingness to learn new information!
Brief Job Description:
- Expected to learn how to prepare hot drinks using specialist equipment.
- Keep in mind the risks of cross contamination as we have many allergen sensitive customers. Different coloured cloths, jugs, thermometers etc.
- Perfect the artistry of creating each different coffee.
- Learn the correct mugs to use, and the presentation techniques for serving teas.
- Keeping the coffee machine clean using the correct cleaning techniques.
- Learn how to operate the till system. Use the software to process orders, manage stock etc.
- Learn how to prepare juices, smoothies and speciality drinks to order.
- Serve lunch, cakes and bakes, being mindful of both presentation and cross contamination.
- Managing paperwork, ensuring that checklists are filled in and completed, temperatures recorded and invoices filed.
- Keeping counter areas clean, including shelves, fridges, cupboards.
- Learning how to create aesthetically pleasing displays with the incorporation of food, flowers, stands etc.
- Operate the dishwasher and maintain tidiness in back of house areas.
- Keep all dishes and glassware clean and polished.
- Ensure floors, toilets and counters are all kept clean.
- Serve customers politely and always with a smile!
- Greet the guests.
- Guest interaction at tables, serving and clearing.
In return, the company will provide the following:
A complimentary vegetarian lunch during your shifts.
A paid twenty-minute lunch break, any extra may be taken although it will be unpaid.
All full-time staff are entitled to 28 days paid holiday a year.
All staff are entitled to two coffees a day with regular milk, if you wish to use a dairy free alternative, you are expected to pay 50%.
Staff discount across a range on products when not working.
The potential to progress within the company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"