FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF - PUB AND RESTAURANT GROUP
Front of House Staff - Pub and Restaurant Group - Cumbria - Competitive Hourly Rates.
About the Company
Our client is one of the UKs most exciting and well-regarded young pub operators, responsible for a collection of amazing businesses across a range of stunning locations. They are committed to serving seasonally inspired cooking and providing great service in superbly designed pubs and hotels, each with its own individually distinct characteristics. Their experienced teams of Chefs prepare all of the dishes in the pubs daily from scratch, using carefully sourced ingredients. They pride themselves on their food, their service and their people. This is a relocation opportunity that would require moving to the Lake District area.
Why Work in Cumbria?
An area of outstanding natural beauty, containing some of Englands highest mountains, probably most famous for the Lake District which has long been a hotspot for holidaymakers across the UK and from abroad. In recent years this area has become a hub for quality local hospitality with many amazing small groups and independent operators offering fantastic experiences across a range of different locations.
Front of House Staff - The Rewards
- Competitive rates of pay
- Staff discount
- Award-winning training and development programs
- Performance based incentives
- Being part of the journey of a growing business who have won multiple employer awards
Front of House Staff - Requirements
- Great positive attitude and people focus
- Strong work ethic with enthusiasm and individuality
- Passionate about developing an exciting career within Hospitality
- Flexible and happy to work a variety of shifts
- A genuine passion for food and delivering great hospitality to your guests
Front of House Staff - Responsibilities
- You will be the face of the business, delivering a great guest experience every time
- Working as part of a close knit team in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the business at all times
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'