We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and hardworking front of house staff, to provide excellent service and deliver consistently high standards. With a willingness to handle various responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- To provide and support an outstanding dining and bar experience, ensuing service, quality and consistency within a clean and safe environment for all.
- Ensure all visitors to the bar/restaurant are given a warm welcome and a first class service throughout their visit.
- Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, facility offered on the park.
- Ensuring all tables are cleaned and prepared for customers.
- Ensuing adhere to food hygiene and health and safety regulations.
- To ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible
- Any other duties as required by your line manager commensurate with your role.
The successful candidate should have:
- Follow instruction and work under supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work unsupervised at all times
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, in a claim and efficient manner to set deadlines
- Previous experience demonstrating good management and effective co-ordination of working in a kitchen catering team
- Good interpersonal skills with both kitchen, front of house staff, management and customers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Hygiene
- Follow Instructions
- High Standards