An exciting Front of House role exists within a dynamic company in the world of Architectural Interiors. They are a first class supplier of tiles, mosaic, stone and wood to prestigious commercial and residential design projects, including hotels, restaurants and transport hubs and have developed an enviable reputation for product innovation and service excellence.
Based in one of their stunning, comtemporary showrooms, you will have a customer facing role as Front of House Assistant / Receptionist and will be the 'go to' person for all visitors to the showroom.
Duties will be varied including:-
* Managing telephone enquiries and liaising with all departments accordingly.
* Meeting and greeting all visitors such as Architects and Designers, providing excellent customer service.
* Ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the showroom, ensuring high standards of presentation.
* Act as support to the sales team by engaging with clients when they are unavailable.
* Some admin and reporting tasks, including management of tile samples requests, recording information on footfall and assisting in seeking out new business opportunities.
* Attendance at occasional evening events and product launches, and assisting with the running of these.
This is an extremely design-led and dynamic environment, so will suit an outgoing, confident and approachable person, with excellent presentation.
Previous front of house, reception or customer service based experience is required, preferably in a similar environment, as well as an interest in design.
Proficiency in MS Office and some administrative skills are needed, as well as an excellent team attitude, and a natural ability to gain new business opportunities whilst engaging with customers.
This is an extremely forward-thinking company who wherever possible promote from within, so long-term prospects may be available for the right person.
Please apply immediately, as this role is available now (notice periods are fine).