Front of House Receptionist
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 DOE
Monday - Friday plus one late night a week and alternative Saturdays
We are currently looking to recruit a Front of House Receptionist on behalf of our client in Slough. Are you an emotionally intelligent Front of House Receptionist, dedicated to providing a 5* Service? The front of house staff are the face of the business and a high level of professionalism and service is required as you will set the tone and expectations of each guests experience from arrival to departure. If the answer is yes, this role is for you!!
- To meet and greet guests at front of house ensuring they are dealt with politely and courteously
- To maintain guest confidentiality at all times
- To ensure that all guests fees are taken correctly and entered onto the database system accurately
- To ensure all correspondence is accurate and is posted promptly
- Communicating with guests of any delays, ensuring they are kept informed
- To ensure incoming calls are answered within three rings and are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and visitors are given refreshments
- Liaise with all departments and communicate any special requirements
***ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED***
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job