This newly created role, located at our head office in Nantgarw, is a customer focused position in a team that will act as the "front desk" for the business. Handling a combination of inbound customer enquiries and face to face customer interactions, excellent customer service is at the heart of this position. The role requires an in depth understanding of each division within the Alcumus Group (training provided), allowing customers to interact with us via phone, email, webchat and face to face in the most efficient way. This role is key to ensuring that the customer journey is fully supported throughout.
- Up to £18,500 Basic Salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Healthcare Cash-plan Scheme.
- 25 days annual leave (plus standard).
- Life assurance (3 x Salary).
- On-site restaurant & parking.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Manage all inbound customer contact activity, whether by telephone, e-mail, web, post, web-chat or face to face.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of products and business operations, to ensure any enquiries are dealt with efficiently by the right department/ division/ individual within the business.
- Building relationships with our customers by truly listening to their needs - and supporting them with the products and services that are right for them.
- To assist colleagues, where necessary, to establish good teamwork.
- Work well within the team and be happy to assist others when required.
- General administration to ensure the customer requirements are fulfilled e.g actively working email inboxes as required, updating contractor details.
- Excellent problem solving skills - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Skills / Experience required:
- Customer first attitude.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Providing help and advice to customers using the organisation's products or services
- Developed prioritisation and delivery skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Articulate and confident telephone manner
- A passion for service and driving value for the customer and the organisation
For more information, please contact Euiain Herring at The Alcumus Group. Please also visit our Website and Glassdoor to investigate further.
- Customer Contact
- Customer Service
- Front House
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job