Our client is currently seeking a Front of House team member to join the team at a luxury residential apartment development in East London. Hours of work will be 8am-8pm, working 4 days on, 4 days off.
The successful candidate will initially be employed on a 3 month contract with the view of being made full-time, should things go well during this period.
1. Greet visitors, guests and residents in the reception area of the development
2. Ensure that all post and parcels are distributed correctly.
3. Answer incoming phone calls, and take any action required or pass on messages accordingly.
4. Ask for identification of anyone requiring access who is not known to you.
5. Log keys coming in, and taken out, in the correct books, ensuring that the correct written authority is held.
6. Ensure key management system effectively maintained
7. Ensure contractors are aware of asbestos register and sign where appropriate
8. Monitor contractors arriving and leaving, directing them to the correct apartments.
9. Ensure contractors conform to the rules of the estate, i.e. checking ID badges etc
10. Maintain daily issues report, diary and ensure data transferred to systems
12. Ensure the reception area is kept hazard free at all times.
Previous experience working in luxury residential apartments would be desirable. All candidates must be able to provide excellent references and be willing to undergo full vetting checks.