Front of House Receptionist STARS
STARS at Securitas provide a "two roles in one" service to our clients, their staff, visitors and customers.
We combine excellent customer service across a wide range of roles including Reception Services, Front of House, Concierge, Facilities, Office Management/Coordination, Administration and much more with a discreet and vigilant security service.
Our STARS deliver a consistently high-end, comprehensive, and discreet security-focused hosting experience to all visitors, guests, and employees at the designated site(s). STARS ensure the safety and protection of customer's people, property, and information always, in a knowledgeable, professional, and service-oriented manner, ensuring an unobtrusive and comfortable environment. STARS are the recognised central point of contact for all Front of House operations, delivering a smooth and seamless execution throughout the premises.
We combine best in class, impeccable front of house services with enhanced security awareness training. Vetted to BS7858 our STARS complete bespoke training, tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Learn more about the Security Trained Assistance and Reception Services (STARS) Programme here: https://services/on-site/stars/
- Meet and greet all staff, visitors and contractors in a proffesional and personable manner
- Deliver a consistently high-end customer focussed experience
- Embody a high-performance approach and encourage colleagues to do the same
- Ensure the workplace (reception, lobby, office, etc.) is visually of a high standard
- Work closely with client contacts (Facilities Manager, Office Manager, etc.) to ensure the office and/or front of house environment is a great place to visit and work
- Assist in emergency situations
- Provide timely and accurate information
- Respond appropriately to varying and fast changing priorities
- Build strong rapport with reoccurring customers (client staff, visitors, contractors, etc.)
- Represent Securitas and the client organisation in a manner that is in-keeping with the values, brand identity and culture of both
This role will be based across a variety of client sites across Glasgow and Perth covering sickness, holidays and ad-hoc requests. You will need to be available to travel to sites across both Glasgow and Perth, Monday - Saturday between 08:00 - 20:30.
- We have 3 x full-time, permanent positions available.
Please only apply if you have experience delivering exemplary customer service in a fast pace corporate environment with exceptional levels of communication and personal presentation.
- Highest quality personal appearance
- Flexible, professional and adept at working under pressure
- Outstanding written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Customer oriented with a passion for high-level service
- Working knowledge of administrative computer packages such as MS Office, GSuite, etc.
- Polite and proactive
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Able to use initiative and highly adaptable
- Experienced in Customer Service, Front of House, Concierge, Hosting or Customer facing role ideally within a corporate environment
- Demonstrate the values of integrity, vigilance and helpfulness which Securitas prides itself on
- Must have an SIA licence
- Must have a Driving Licence
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20.
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit our wesite.
Join the Securitas Team today!
- Front of House
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'