A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Film and Entertainment brand in West London!
Handle Recruitment are seeking enthusiastic and pro-active Front of House Receptionists who will oversee the head office reception area and all associated duties.
The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a genuine passion for working in a client facing, customer focused environment. You will be the first point of contact for clients visiting the creative head office and responsible for managing the switchboard, communicating with both colleagues and clients continuously throughout the day and carrying out a variety of office support duties.
A genuine passion for Film and the creative industry is a must… as well as a positive 'can do' attitude with the proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
The appointed candidate will be working alongside another full time Receptionist.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Day to day management of the reception desk, including greeting guests on arrival, signing in visitors, answering telephones and screening and directing calls as appropriate.
- Managing daily post and organisation of organising couriers
- Responding to hospitality for external meetings
- Managing and ordering all office facilities supplies
- Maintaining the presentation of the office to a high standard
- Liaising with Building Management and keeping a log of reported faults
- Assisting with Health & Safety duties; daily check of fire exits, monthly check of first aid boxes and ordering stock when required, monthly fire extinguisher check, monthly tap checks and fire warden responsibilities
- Assisting with the management of office cleaning team
- Completing morning and end of day checks (daily) to ensure security of the office and keeping log of reported issues.
- Checking invoices and raising purchase orders for supplier payments
- Liaising with contractors and the office Facilities Team regarding office maintenance
- Training/inducting temporary reception staff including updating tools such as reception manual
- Carrying out filing, faxing, photocopying, typing and a variety of other administrative duties as required
- Providing administrative support to the Head Office Operations team as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Suitable candidates must have a professional, polite, friendly and helpful presence
- A minimum of 3 months experience as a Receptionist or working within an office support role is desirable
If you are excited by the opportunity and match the requirements listed above - please do not hesitate and apply today! The process is moving very quickly.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
- "reception" and "receptionist" and "cinema" and "film" and "media" and "front of house" and "customer service" and "TV" and "creative" and "front of h
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'