We are currently recruiting a Front of House Team member to join our busy office in London.
The role will be working as part of a larger multi-site team, providing best in class front of house engagement to the internal and external customers of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.
- Providing both BAE Systems staff and their visitors with a high level of customer service and support
- Responsible for well-presented meeting rooms, provision of information, efficient professional arrival and departure process, escorting visitors to meeting rooms where appropriate, notifying internal clients of guest arrivals.
- Provide reception and telephony services, answering the main company switchboard, ensuring call are answered promptly and professionally.
- Support the Front of House Engagement Team Leader in operational delivery of maintenance, cleaning, catering, stationary, stock management and internal customer service requirements.
- Administration - including the updating of information on courier shipments, raising purchase orders and similar tasks where required
- Liaising with catering staff to arrange catering and refreshments for meetings / functions ensuring that the provision of service is of the highest quality and on time.
- Deliver service excellence in relation to managing of meeting room bookings, couriers and booking catering services, post services and maintain appropriate records.
- Maintain general tidiness and ensure sufficient stocks of office consumables such as stationary and other company provided items throughout the building.
- Maintain a safe and operational working environment for all staff in respect of health and safety, office planning and welfare facilities.
- The ability to anticipate and deliver internal and external customer requirements
- Demonstrable high quality, effective customer service in a Front of House environment.
- Able to work on your own initiative to support the best customer experience at every level
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work in a pressured environment and deliver to tight deadlines
- Good Microsoft Office skills and attention to detail
- Discretion, professionalism and positive attitude
- Experience of task allocation software packages
- Experience of meeting room booking software packages
- Clearance level to UK SC required