Located in prestigious city centre based offices, my client is a highly regarded professional services company who are currently recruiting for a number of exciting opportunities within their Front of House team. Due to continued growth, there are vacancies available on both a full time and part time basis.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing a first class service to clients, booking meeting rooms, completing administration duties and maintaining the reception area.
This is an excellent opportunity to commit to a market leading company who can offer excellent benefits and a social working environment.
The Front of House & Reception Administrator will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing a first class service to employees and clients visiting the offices
- Processing meeting room booking requests and arranging video conference equipment
- Use of bespoke systems to process high volumes of data
- General office administration duties
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from a Front of House / Reception role ideally within a professional services company or from the hospitality industry
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Excellent skills in accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team worker with the ability to multi-task
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Front of House Administrator to join a leading company on a permanent basis. This position is ideal for an individual who has proven administration skills with a strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn. If you meet the above essential requirements for the Front of House & Reception Administrator then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting for all types of administration vacancies within financial services, including:
- ISA Administrator
- Settlements Administrator
- UK and Foreign Payments Administrator
- Transfers Administrator
- Reconciliations Administrator
- Dividends Administrator
- Corporate Actions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Unit Trust Transfers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job