Ultimately, the Front of House / Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the public areas and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation as well as being the public face of the day to day contact with the public.
• Acting as Front of House Manager by looking after the public face of the charity both physical and virtual.
• Responsible for the line management of both the Reception team (current team 5 staff) and the Night Duty Manager team including rota management, supervision, appraisal etc.
• Developing strong communication and line reporting procedures to guide service implementation making improvements or changes where required.
• Assisting the team leaders and supervisors to coordinate their staff teams in order to ensure the delivery of exceptional front of house services.
• Responsible for the procurement of office facilities and managing QVSR Phone and IT systems.
• Managing the company website by being responsible for creating, editing, posting and updating the content.
• Promoting the organisation through Facebook and Twitter.
• Managing the enquiries mailbox.
• Preparation of resident and staff newsletters and maintaining resident and staff noticeboards.
• Assisting the Operations Manager in key areas including fundraising, policy procedures, operations manual, Residents First etc.
• Managing Health and Safety including maintaining all First Aid boxes within the building.
• Implementing safe working practices to ensure safety of building occupiers and visitors
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business