We're thrilled to be working alongside this global creative agency for the recruitment of their Front of House Office Manager in their London office.
In this role you will manage the front of house area, ensure that the office runs efficiently and be the first point of contact for the Company's clients and business visitors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sole management and running of the reception area that involves answering the telephone, transferring and screening calls and welcoming visitors
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office and business environment, which involves management of any premises issues that arise, developing policies and processes, ensuring that the office is kept tidy
- Handle incoming and outgoing post, faxes and emails, booking couriers and other day to day tasks
- Arranging hospitality and booking rooms for meetings and staffing events
- Ensuring shared office equipment, including printers, faxes, telephone system are in working order
- Organisation and management of all office and studio resources, including stationery, paper stocks and samples
- Responsible for Health and Safety within the office
- Act as the global ambassador for Office Management across the Group, ensuring each market is of the same high standard that HQ has set
- Take ownership for other specifically allocated projects and activities
- Setting up new joiners Induction schedules and welcome packs
- Organising Global People Academy sessions and collating feedback
- Ambassador of Fun Club
- Act as a culture ambassador for the UK and Global locations
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a service driven environment and understanding the importance of providing an excellent service to people both in and out of the company. Can deal promptly with all enquiries and questions to provide the most effective service to people in and out of the organisation
- Experience of working in an office management role and can communicate effectively with people on a professional level and remain friendly and approachable. Understands the need to update colleagues on matters that affect them in the workplace
- Can plan and prioritise personal workload and organise tasks but also able to deal with unplanned work tasks and queries and can successfully handle several tasks at any one time
- Knowledge of office software packages, degree educated
- Motivated, enthusiastic and has a positive attitude to work
- Proactive and seeks to make improvements
- Approachable, able to inspire confidence
- Natural ability to build good working relationships with people
- Creative thinker, always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
- Diplomatic and professional at all times
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.