JOB ROLE: Front of House - Museum Host
JOB TYPE: Temporary
DURATION: On going, shifts provided one week in advance, last minute shifts also available
HOURS: 9:15am - 5:15pm / 11:45am - 3:45pm, Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends.
COMPANY TYPE: Museum
LOCATION: Farringdon / Russell Square
START DATE: ASAP - no notice period
My client, a British Historic Museum based in London are looking to expand their Front of House Host team and bring on new amazing Hosts. You will be working with 8-10 other Office Angel temps, so if you are looking for a fun, professional and an ongoing booking in an ambitious, forward-thinking institution, please see below:-
- Greeting visitors and selling tickets to the Museum
- To assist with evening events in the museum
- Work in the Museum shop: Selling tickets, re-stocking and tidying
- Ensure vigilance at all times regarding the safety and security of the museum
- To be a presence on each floor of the Museum
- To be friendly and informative
- Direct Visitors around the Museum where appropriate.
- Helping out in the children's area
- To answer any questions that visitors have
- Full training will be provided
- Charisma, flair and a natural ability to engage
- Amazing Customer Service skills
- Well presented
- Positive and proactive
- Ability to communicate with visitors in a clear and friendly manner.
- High level of punctuality and reliability
- Willingness to follow procedures, but use own initiative and seek advice when appropriate.
- An affinity with the arts and a willingness to lean about fans!
- Team player - able to interact with other staff members and volunteers of all ages.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.