Front of House Manager, Newcastle, NE98
Working Monday - Friday, 7:00am- 15:00pm, working 37.5 hours per week.
Are you looking for a new exciting challenge in a fast-growing organisation?
Responsibilities of role
- Management of a large team
- Training, development and HR procedures
- Compliant in Food & Health & Safety
- Cash procedures
- Delivering a consistent high standard of hot and cold food service
Our ideal candidate will
- Great customer service skills
- Passionate and innovative
- Previous experience in similar role and management of large team
- Multi-site experience
- Strong leadership skills to drive the team and business forward
- Preferable Level 3 Food Safety & Health & Safety
- Good financial awareness
Atalian Servest offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit our website
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV along with a covering letter.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'