We are recruiting on behalf of a very established and thriving hotel an experienced and enthusiastic Front of House Manager with an extensive knowledge of managing a large client services team. As the Front of House Manager, you will provide a comprehensive and efficient reception, switchboard and bookings service throughout the Hotel that meets the needs of the Hotel, its internal and external clients.
You will work closely with the Hotel's Senior Management team to ensure standards are kept high and there is efficient staff management across all departments.
Key duties for the Front of House Manager include:
- Planning the organisations client services requirements to provide high quality reception booking and switchboard services
- Managing and developing the front of house, room bookings and client services team, providing both mentoring and training as and where required
- Management of all services that are customer facing
- Responsible for auditing standards and procedures within the reception booking and switchboard to ensure that excellent service delivery is provided to external and internal clients and guests
- Project work on implementing changes and defining best practice as appropriate with a view to standardising services across all departments within the Hotel
- Managing and introducing a hospitality system, as well as providing reports and statistics as required
- Working closely with the Client & Marketing team to plan events for the organisation and maximising the use of in-house facilities; this is to help ensure the smooth running of events
Skills and experience you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a similar role
- A good knowledge of rate Management systems and channel Manager applications
- Solid previous experience in quality hospitality and client services
- Sound knowledge and experience of telephony systems
You will need:
- A clear understanding of excellent client service and how to deliver quality service
- The ability to drive projects through, with a high degree of self-motivation and energy
- The ability to react to change, prioritise accordingly and maintain strong organisational skills
- A "can-do" personality, with the ability to make things happen
- The ability to exercise good commercial judgement and diplomacy in complex situations
- A very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to provide practical and pragmatic solutions with speed and efficiency
- An approachable and likable character and personality
- Confident, dynamic, and inspiring
- A team player and with the desire to make a difference
If you feel this is a role for you, then apply below
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Due to our GDPR policy when you apply for this current vacancy then you have given us the permission under Data Protection to share selected details with our clients for their related vacancies. Upon receiving your CV this will be taken as your permission to proceed with your application.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"