Are you passionate about customer service and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Front of House Manager.Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as aFront of House Manager will include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Front of House departments (Reception, Guest Relations, Concierge, Guest Services & Nights) on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
- Actively champion and promote guest satisfaction, as measured in Medallia
- Ensure effective management of payroll and other operating costs in line with budget
- To ensure that the company Brand Standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
- Set and agree departmental objectives in line with hotel objectives and balance scorecard, and communicate these through the departmental strategic plans, ensuring all targets are met within the agreed timescales
- Actively drive upselling within the department
We are looking for
The ideal Front of House Manager will:
- Previous experience working as a Front Of House Manager in a medium to large hotel
- A proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a large & diverse team
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to inspire the same in others
- Financial understanding e.g. management of departmental P&L and KPIs
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.