Are you Friendly, Bubbly and Warming?
Then I want YOU To apply for this role!
This is for a leading graphic design agency based within an attractive Studio in Leathermarket.
Main Purpose of the Job
• To be the Front of House Manager welcoming guests and visitors into the studio and ensuring all offices are kept fully equipped and stocked up for the day to an immaculate standard at all times.
• To independently manage the post and all courier requirements.
• To efficiently assist the day to day workload of the Project Management team and ensure tasks are delivered on time in full.
• To support the Production Manager with Ad Hoc requests, as required.
• To take and direct calls in a timely fashion and welcome clients in a friendly and professional manner.
• To be responsible for prioritising your work and effectively managing your time to ensure deadlines are always met.
• To manage meeting room diaries, requesting conference call details.
• Manage the Board Room set up duties, be support during meetings including supplying of refreshments and organising catering for visitors and Senior Managers.
• To independently manage all the post / courier requirements throughout the day both to and from the Studio.
• Manage the office supplies and stationary, ensuring the office is fully equipped at all times.
• Update and manage the contract Security and Fire equipment & procedures.
• Additional daily duties may include but exhaustive to ordering on-line food, supplier contractors, maintenance workmen, ordering couriers, and dispatch and post duties, coordinating the bookings for taxis, Wi-Fi connectivity, attending to IT / Printer issues, receiving of deliveries.
If reading this role makes you excited about your next career path then please apply or give me a call on 0207 939 7303 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job