If you are an experienced Front of House Manager, with experience of working for a four star plus hotel then Revive Recruitment has an exciting opportunity with one our great clients located in the West Cheshire area:
Position: Experienced Front of House Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Location: West Cheshire area
Hours: 45 hours per week
Our Client is an award winning and unique four star hotel, who is seeking an exceptional individual to join their expanding team.
Reports to the General Manager and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all front desk functions as related to the front of house operation.
- The day to day operation and management of the reception, reservations and nights departments.
- Recruitment and development of the team including interviewing, appraisals, induction plans, staff training and disciplinary.
- Delivering and maintaining departmental standards in alliance with the Company SOP’s
- Ensuring all company procedures are adhered to and recorded.
- Adhering to all Health and Safety rules and procedures, ensuring audits are carried out and documented in line with company policy.
- Ensuring reception is fully staffed and equipped to provide the highest standard of service at all times, whilst adhering to departmental wage budgets.
- Leading, motivating, training and developing your staff, to work as an effective and enthusiastic team enabling them to deliver their best.
- Managing and motivating the team to improve sales and the quality of the guest experience.
- Analysing guest’s comments, feedback, online reviews and sharing them with the team. Taking responsibility for constructive/negative feedback, turning around any complaints and protecting the business’s reputation.
- Ensuring the reception area including entrance and Castle Lounge are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Focusing on outstanding customer service aiming to exceed our guest’s expectations, making each and every person feel special.
- Developing team spirit and motivation, by creating a good working atmosphere, carrying out training and giving honest feedback.
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and annual performance appraisals, setting targets for your team and ensuring each individual has their own personal development plan.
- Applying excellent attention to detail, maintaining effective controls and implementing the necessary systems and procedures for smooth running of your department.
- Dealing with guest enquiries and resolving any customer complaints.
- Liaising with the Sales Director and General Manager to maximise occupancy, rates and revenue
Experience and abilities required:
A Front of House Manager who, as well as having excellent skills as a professional manager, of 2-3 years in a similar position, within the hospitality industry, has excellent guest focus and a real passion for the industry. You must be hands on, motivated, a leader, team builder…leading by example always.
- Someone with the ability to efficiently manage the reception department, including bookings, rates, audits and 3rd party booking channels, so your organisational skills will be of paramount importance.
- Experience with front office systems, preferably Rezlynx
- The ideal candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic about hospitality, with exceptional customer service top of their agenda. Must be flexible and be able to work under pressure.
- Someone who understands that customer service is paramount to any business and that all guests receive a warm and personalised welcome, maintaining the personal touch, building relationships with clients, with the embodiment of having a frequent presence on the floor.
- A strong communicator with guests, fellow managers and departments throughout the business.
- A leader who is flexible, organised, methodical, pro-active, responsive, well organised and guest oriented.
- A creator of a happy working atmosphere, vital to the successful running of the department. It is important you help the business to retain staff and keep them rewarded and motivated in their roles.
- The Front of House Manager will have Duty Management responsibilities and will be required to complete Duty Management shifts.
- The Front of House Manager requires basic Health and Safety knowledge and preferably have 1st aid in the workplace certificates.
Other information and benefits:
- Holidays: 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Full Uniform provided/Suit Allowance
- Hotel discounts on room rates and spa.
- Pension scheme
- Travel Insurance
*Please note that due to the location of our Client, your own transport will be required
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located in Pulford, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies. We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords: Hotel, Front Of House, FOH, Manager, Supervisor, Senior
- Front House
- Front Office