Are you an experienced Front of House Manager ?
Looking for a new challenge working in one of the Country’s most exclusive hotels ?
My client is looking to recruit a Front of House Manager to ensure the smooth running of the both reception and reservation departments and deliver customer satisfaction through effective management, employee assessment and continuous training in line with the Hotel’s brand strategy, business objectives and contractual obligations.
- You will need to be self-motivated and well organised, with good communication and management skills, and a clear understanding of what the business and your General Manager expects. You will be expected to lead by example, be on shift at peak times and have a positive, willing and flexible attitude, and work to the highest levels to ensure that the highest of standards are maintained at all times.
- To promote a consistent high standard of performance from staff which demonstrates good teamwork, effective communication, consistent positive results and continuous improvement.
- To manage the departmental service performance ensuring all guest reception, and associated service delivery meets the required standards at the Hotel
- To ensure the safety, security & welfare of customers, employees, colleagues and business assets at all times, in line with the Company’s Health & Safety Policies & Procedures.
- To assist in ensuring the business meets cost and profit targets, ensuring fixed and variable costs are effectively managed.
- To assist in ensuring ordering and stock take procedures and systems are followed and completed in an accurate and timely manner.
In return, this company is offering a competitive salary depending on ability/experience plus benefits. This employer provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
Please note due to the location you will need your own transport.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job