£26,000 + Pension
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic and hardworking Front of House Manager looking to join a successful local Company where you will be responsible for managing their front of house function and administration systems.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the front of house function and assisting with a variety of administrative activities in the office
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring calls appropriately
- Preparing documentation including general correspondence, emails, presentations and agendas for meetings
- Creating and maintaining computerised record systems and updating information kept when necessary
- Opening incoming post, distributing to relevant person and franking outgoing post on a daily basis
- Assisting generally with filing, photocopying, sending emails and making tea/coffee for clients
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"