We are currently working with a national law firm with offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, London, Manchester, Southampton and Taunton. They provide a wide range of legal services to corporate clients, organisations and individuals. Having enjoyed significant growth in recent years, they now have over 600 people, including over 100 partners and are continuing to grow.
Their small and friendly new London offices boast state of the art facilities, with an open plan working environment, cycle parking and shower facilities. Their benefits consist of corporate (discounted) gym membership, a generous annual leave entitlement, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme, and a number of other fantastic benefits.
As a firm they are known for providing a supportive and positive place to work, with an open and collaborative culture. The recent UK Law Firm of the Year 2018 survey placed them fourth nationally as a place to work. They were scored as one of the 9 top performing firms in the Legal Week's Best Employers' Survey 2016.
Job Summary | Front of House Manager / Office Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an assistant to provide support on our front of house (reception), the day to day running of the office, and all printing/copying requirements
- On a day to day basis you will be the face of our London office, creating a fantastic first impression to our internal colleagues and external clients.
- Your duties will be varied, carrying out reprographic and general administration duties, sorting incoming and outgoing post, and ensuring all requests are dealt with efficiently.
- You will be responsible for delivering all hospitality requirements to our brand new state of the art meeting room suite. This will involve the setting up of meeting rooms, arranging refreshments and catering, meeting and greeting clients, booking meeting rooms and making travel arrangements.
- You will be passionate about delivering exemplary customer service, and have a fantastic eye for detail, meticulous in following our processes and procedures, and have health and safety consistently at the forefront of your mind.
- You will be proactive and flexible in working on an individual basis, as well as an excellent team player who is able to work with minimal supervision, and to prioritise a wide variety of tasks effectively.
- You will be someone who flourishes when working under pressure, remaining calm and unflustered, effectively prioritising tasks and managing others' expectations accordingly.
- Communication will be one of your strong points, both written and verbal, and you will have a can-do attitude, enthusiastic about delivering excellent quality service to your colleagues and our clients.
- We expect you to be able to use your initiative, and be a forward-planner, anticipating your colleagues' and (where necessary) our clients' needs in advance wherever possible.
- This is a busy role, with deadlines to manage and competing priorities that are subject to change at a moment's notice, so you will be someone who enjoys working in a busy office environment.
- You may have already have built up some previous administrative, receptionist, secretarial or PA experience in a similar corporate services or busy professional environment, and are looking for a fresh challenge and a varied role in brand new offices, and within a friendly supportive environment.
- If you have knowledge of Health and Safety or Facilities this would be desirable, but we will ensure that full training is provided, as necessary.
JOB TITLE: Front of House Manager / Office Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
COMPANY TYPE: Law Firm
HOURS: 08:00am - 16:30pm or 9:30am - 18:00pm
LOCATION: Chancery Lane
CULTURE: Professional, upbeat and social with a friendly feel
BENEFITS: Friendly upbeat team! Progression! Holiday allowance, pension contribution, flexible benefits, large opportunities to gain skills within a growing successful professional environment!
WOW FACTOR: Interesting and varied role with opportunities for progression and ability to manage a small friendly team
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job