9 Month FTC
Part Time - 3 Days Per Week
We are currently looking for a front of house/facilities assistant to work on the reception desk and assist with various facilities tasks. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking to grow their experience within a facilities department at a leading law firm.
Responsibilities to include:
- Meeting and greeting people, providing refreshments, receiving calls, taking messages and general housekeeping
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post including opening, sorting, processing, franking and scanning and liaising with external couriers
- Processing stationary and supplies requests and managing stock levels
- Health and safety checks including DSE assessments, manual handling and office health and safety checks
- Providing photocopying support to staff to meet their reprographics needs
- Dealing with off-site storage management of files
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Literate
- Good data entry skills
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
What we offer in return
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now" which will take you to the Slater and Gordon careers page, in which you can complete your applicaion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job