Front of House Executive, Embody Fitness LLC (Dubai)
Embody Fitness is looking for a dynamic, driven, and experienced person for its front of house operations/ reception team in their luxury facility in the Lamborghini Headquarters, Dubai.
Embody Fitness is a high-end, luxury and highly exclusive private fitness club aimed at delivering the very best service to our client services include personal training, nutritional advice and sports therapy, as well as ancillary services as the need arises.
This role will be a key client facing receptionist role and pivotal to the overall client experience we wish to promote at Embody. It truly is a unique opportunity to join a fun, professional and inspiring company with big growth plans.
Due to the nature of the business we are recruiting for this position in the UK. We have a large amount of expat and local clients, and believe the experience gained working in a UK-based company raises the bar in the customer service we are able to deliver.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Client meet and greet, ensuring all clients are treated with the utmost professionalism throughout their time at Embody
- Monitoring and responding to all enquiries from potential and current clients, whether by phone, email, or via website/social media
- Interacting with clients throughout the whole Embody client experience, from initial enquiry to active training (this will include ongoing correspondence, reporting and reminders to ensure all packages are followed as closely as possible)
- Monitoring recording and taking all client payments (membership, package, add on services and merchandise)
- Post training, proficient operation of the Mind Body Online operating system used to deal with client on-boarding, ongoing client sessions (training, treatment and classes), purchasing and monitoring/reporting
- Post training, proficient operation of such other operating systems and software introduced into the business to enable and enhance the overall client experience
- Ensuring the facility is presentable, clean and well maintained at all times
- Liaising with the Business Manager to ensure that all client service requirements are met with the highest service quality
- Have a keen interest in health and fitness
- Be well presented
- Be fluent and highly articulate in English (spoken and written)
- Have minimum 2 years experience in client service/ reception work and/or front of house
- Minimum A level qualifications; college/degree education preferred
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office and word processing skills to a minimum of advanced intermediate level)
Working hours: A mix of evening shifts and morning shifts each week. Weekends off (Friday & Saturdays)
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job