Work with us at one of our clients newest managed sites!
If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you. You may have recently graduated and are looking for that first step into a permanent position or perhaps you have worked in a similar role, we would love to hear from you!
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 9am-5:30pm
You will deal with students from all over the world, so it is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
- Management of all enquiries via email, face to face and calls
- Assist with viewings with the aim to secure bookings
- Ensure the database is kept updated
- Liaising with contractors and support the Accommodation Manager
- Assist with social media updates
- Work closely with the manager to network with local students
- Ensure that all visitors receive a warm and friendly welcome
For this position we are seeking the following:
- Good IT skills
- The ability to multi task
- Strong customer service skills
- Well-presented and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take ownership of complaints and resolve when necessary
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.