Front of House Co-ordinator
Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Type: Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in providing exceptional customer service!
You will need to be highly organised, flexible and be able to use your own initiative in fast paced working environment.
Key tasks include:
- Meeting and greeting
- Answering the telephone and intercom system
- Ensuring calendars are up to date with all appointments and meetings
- Assisting the Manager and Assistant Manager in events
- Receiving and distributing post and deliveries
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the building manager
- Any other reasonable duty as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous front of house experience
- Someone who wants to deliver and exceptional customer experience
- A multi tasker who loves a fast paced environment
- Experience in using Social Media for a previous job role to promote events (desirable)
- Be able to get to Fort Dunlop
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
- "Customer Service"
- "Front of House"