Front of House - Betting Staff - No experience - Customer service - Exeter Racecourse + others
Front of House - Betting operator - Customer Service - No experience required
We are a new betting company set to launch in summer 2018. We are a partnership set up by the majority of British racecourses in order to provide betting to racecourse customers and other racing enthusiasts.
Our betting offering will include pool betting and fixed odds sports betting. This will be provided via retail outlets at racecourses as well as via a website and mobile applications.
All of us at Britbet are very excited about bringing a fresh, new approach to betting on our racecourses, we are passionate about the staff who will join us, our customers and our products.
Role duties for a Betting Operator on a race day;
- You will use the betting machines to take bets from customers (training provided on system)
- You will pay out winning bets for customers who show a winning ticket
- Provide excellent customer service to racegoers
- Cash handling and cashing up at the end of each race day
- Possibly dealing with difficult customer issues and if unable to provide support, be confident to ask your manager for help
- Explaining bet types to customers (training provided)
Skills / attributes sought;
- Good customer service experience would be beneficial
- Ability to deal with cash and total up at the end of each race day
- Confidence to explain bet types to customers
If this is of interest, we will provide full training (which will be paid) and can offer flexible 0 hour work with good rates. Exeter Racecourse is a primary racecourse in this region but we also have work available at other nearby courses such as; Newton Abbot and Taunton (in case any of these locations would be more suitable). We are happy for new staff to work at one racecourse OR a number of racecourses within their region if it is convenient for them.
If you have any friends or family that might be interested we will give you a referral voucher for your support once the referral has worked a certain amount of fixtures.
Hope to hear from you soon!
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Front House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"