We are currently working with an international law firm, based in Central London, who specialise in providing a wide range of legal services to a prestigious list of companies and individuals. They pride themselves on providing the the very best service possible and their employees are true advocates of this.
They are seeking a professional, confident and well organised individual to join them as a Front of House Assistant on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to contribute in helping to run and maintain a professional reception desk and look after the Front of House area at all times. This includes managing a busy switchboard and coordinating several meeting rooms across the business.
The successful candidate will need be to articulate, well presented and adaptable - happy to work across different areas of the business. The duties include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Managing a busy switchboard
- Coordinating a full floor of meeting rooms and ensuring these are set up and vacated on time
- Maintaining stationery and other office supplies
- Working closely with the IT and Catering teams to ensure all requests are met
- Liaising regularly with Partners, Consultants and Directors
- Creating and maintaining the reservations records
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as and when needed
You will need to have excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills with the ability to confidently communicate with people at all levels. You'll be personable and professional, pro-active in your approach to work.
This hours for this role will work on a shift basis between 7am - 8pm (three different shifts which alternate every week).
Please note that this role is being offered on a three month Fixed Term Contract starting at the end of February 2018.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job