This is a rare and exciting opportunity to move into a varied, interesting and rewarding all-encompassing role.
Working alongside our Executive Assistant and Office Manager you will be responsible for running the front of house reception while supporting our EA with various administrative duties.
As Front of House and Assistant to the EA you will be:
- Welcoming and signing in visitors, interviewees and training delegates.
- Answering, screening and transferring calls.
- Assisting the EA & Office Manager with secretarial duties, including extensive travel management using a bespoke in-house system.
- Organising conference and meeting room bookings.
- Controlling inventory and dealing with stationary levels and orders.
- Providing remote support to Business Managers within our 11 offices.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
- Facilities management; Control of on-site private parking, consumables, contractors.
The above list of duties is by no means extensive. You will be required to be the face of our office, and know the ins and outs of what makes Thornbury Nursing Services a great place to work.
With full training and plenty of support provided, we’re seeking a customer-focused, organised and experienced individual with a level-headed approach and the ability to prioritise an ever changing workload in a very busy and pressurised environment. What’s more, at Thornbury Nursing Services we have an industry leading benefits package offering opt-in products including, taste cards, private medical insurance and discounted gym membership.
We have over 30 years’ experience of responding to last-minute clinical staffing requests. Our service is renowned for being fast, reliable, professional and most importantly trusted.
We operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide our clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service.
Working hours are 8:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday to Friday.
Our Office is based on Dundee Street with great public transport links.
To apply for the role of Front of House/Assistant to the EA, please apply via the button shown.
Additional Keywords: Receptionist, front of house, PA, EA, Personal Assistant, executive assistant, post room, senior receptionist, administrator, expenses, organisation, travel, diary management, facilities.