Role: Facilities Assistant - Administrator
Job Status: Mon - Fri 8:30 - 17:30
Vacancy Reference: VR/03579 (Please quote this reference when applying).
The primary aim of the Facilities Assistant is to support the client through the delivery and coordination of soft services. You are the key interface between the Customer and Facilities Service Provider. You will need to ensure the workplace is clean, fully operational (including meeting rooms, common areas and toilets).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service, customer care and confidence with a real desire to progress within the Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional image at all times, ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy and ready for business.
- The collection and distribution of post/reprographics to and from designated mail stop points within the building.
- Book Couriers and send out other types of post and mail
- Cover Reception and front of house when required
- Overseeing general porterage duties within the building
- Presentation and reinstatement of meeting rooms
- Respond to cleaning requests as required specifically to manage all requirements of the service
- The implementation and monitoring of the agreed quality control system.
- Continuous liaison and development with all end users of the service
- The maintenance of efficient and accurate records for quality cost control and payroll
- The management of waste back to designated points on floors within the building.
- Proactively maintain high levels of cleanliness in designated areas at all times.
- Liaise closely with all FM service teams to ensure that consistency of standards and a professional image are maintained throughout the building.
- Ensure all reactive tasks are logged with the Helpdesk.
- Proven experience within a strong customer service environment.
- An effective proactive communicator, both written & oral.
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to make decisions without referral to Manager.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- The ability to demonstrate a proactive, customer focused and "Can Do" attitude are fundamental requirements
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of front-of-house in a hospitality or corporate environment.
- The ability to demonstrate a professional customer focused approach to work at all times.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- HSE awareness including DSE assessments
- The ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- The energy and stamina to constantly move around all floors of the building to provide the required service.
- A very high standard of personal appearance.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, email, Word, Excel; able to maintain databases and link up to data projectors, the internet, printers etc.
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job