We are recruiting for a part time, Front of House Administrator to be based at our Exeter office for a 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Front of House Team Leader and working within a business wide support team, you will provide a full reception and administrative support service.
What will I be doing?
- Welcoming all visitors and contractors to site in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensuring Reception and public areas are maintained to a high standard and report any faults
- Effectively manage meeting rooms ensuring required equipment is available and ensuring best utilisation of our facilities
- Receiving and answering all phone calls to the switchboard in a professional and efficient manner
- Receiving, sorting and distributing all incoming mail and small parcels and prepare for collection of external mail (including courier mail and parcels) in an efficient manner
- Producing purchase requisition orders on the SAP system as required
- Managing service requests in the Estates helpdesk system, liaising with both internal teams & external contractors, supporting the Regional Property Coordinators.
- Processing all Travel and Accommodation requests in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Producing documentation on behalf of the wider IT & Estates team using all applications within the Microsoft Office suite
- Regularly reviewing and maintaining adequate stock levels of office supplies
- Trained Fire Marshall & First Aider
What do I need to do this job?
- Experience of working on a busy reception in a large company/corporate environment
- Good level of MS Office skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Must be a team player
To be successful you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You will be highly articulate with the ability to work under pressure, handling complex enquiries whilst providing a very high level of proactive customer service.
What are my hours of work?
You will be working 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. There is flexibility on the specific hours worked each day.
You'll get 25 days holidays per year (pro rata), bonus, pension, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.