Work with us at one of our client's luxury accommodation sites! If you have excellent rapport building skills and have an interest in working in a client facing role this could be just the opportunity for you!
This is a Fixed Term Contract to start as soon as possible until 28th September 2018
The working hours will be: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
You will be based in Wembley, London
The position will be a mix of reception and administration duties, so ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role. You will deal with students from all over the world, so it is important that you are knowledgeable, polite and possess strong communication skills.
The duties will include:
- Management of all enquiries via email, face to face and calls
- Ensure the CRM database is kept updated
- Provide support to the Manager and Assistant Manager
- Provide administrative support with regards to tenancy agreements
- Ensure that all relevant documentation has been received by new tenants
- Ensure that all visitors receive a warm and friendly welcome
- Carry out student tours and show around available rooms
- Manage all incoming post - log and distribute to relevant students
- To work on the Accommodation reception dealing with resident queries, maintenance reporting, visitors and contractors signing in to site.
For this position we are seeking the following:
- Good IT skills
- Strong customer facing experience
- The ability to multi task
- Well-presented and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take ownership of complaints and resolve when necessary
If you feel you have the necessary experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job