A renowned international business with a fantastic presence in Birmingham is looking for a passionate administrator for an opportunity in their city centre office. Primarily based front of house, you will be required to carry out a wide range of tasks day to day whilst supporting the wider team. Your key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Management of all reception functions including call handling, meet and greet, circulation of messages, and post coordination
- Maintenance of office meeting rooms including facilitating meetings, refreshments and replenishment of supplies
- Provision of excellent levels of client service including ordering taxis and lunches
- Varied administrative support including production of documents and reports, typing of minutes and collation of packs for meetings
- Travel arrangements for the team including hotel, flight and train bookings
- Ordering stationery for the office ensuring you have planned ahead for all requirements
- Elements of reprographics whilst ensuring that all office equipment is maintained in line with business needs
No two days will be the same and you will be required to demonstrate flexibility to picking up other ad hoc reception and administrative tasks. You must possess experience within a professional office environment and enjoy a fast-paced support role.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Lucy Williams on 0121_633_4443 today! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.